Monday, April 19, 2010

15 - Who's Who in the Book of Mormon

Title: Who's Who in the Book of Mormon
Author: Brad Ballard
My Area of Interest: Got on sale at the Moon's bookstore, and thought Jordan would like it... she has yet to pick it up, she's more into Junie B. Jones
Finished 04/16/10 - I didn't pay too much attention to it at the store, since it was on sale, and looked good.. it's a little too young for Jordan. We could use it as a family home evening book, Jordan could read it to her brother when he's a bit older, etc. I just don't see her reading it by herself. I think it's a really good book, just younger level than I thought.. granted I was in a hury and didn't even look at the pages before I bought it. It is a really great book, it is really awsome.. just most 5 year olds would be perfect for this .. only Jordan is reading on a 3rd grade level.

No comments: